- You must have a digitized photo of your car (i.e.: from a Scanner
or Digital Camera).
- This file must be in JPEG format (a .jpg file) and you must
be ready to upload it at the time of application.
- This file should be roughly 500 pixels wide, and roughly 300
pixels high (and, if you can control it, no more than 72dpi).
- This file should be no larger than 50,000 bytes.
- Applications without photos are considered incomplete and will
- You must have a valid E-mail Address.
- If you don't have one (perhaps you don't have your own Internet
access), then get one -- they're free. Some providers include:
- It is okay to use someone else's E-mail Address (friend or
family, only) as long as YOU can receive messages at that address.
- Your E-mail Address is the only way you will receive instructions
to edit your Membership Page.
- Applications without a valid E-mail Address are considered
incomplete and will be rejected.
- Complete the form on the next page (see below). The detail-level
of this information is voluntary, but we ask that you at least
- Your first name, if not your whole name ("handles" or "nicknames"
- State / Province.
- Your E-mail Address.
- Model of your del Sol.
- Year of your del Sol (look on the manufacturer sticker
if you don't know).
- Color of your del Sol.
- Do not type ALL CAPITAL LETTERS into this form where inappropriate.
If you do, this system will automatically reduce your information
to mixed case. It usually doesn't do a good job.
- Do not type profanities anywhere into this form. If found, your
application may be rejected.
- Do not embed HTML code into your information. It will be converted
to plain-text and the result will not be pretty.
- Click the Submit button when satisfied with your information.
- If there are any errors (missing data, etc), you will be immediately
notified and allowed to correct them.
- When this form is accepted, you will be presented with a Photo
Upload form. Read the instructions presented to complete your application.
- If you do not upload a photo, your application will be automatically
- The Team Sol Operators will review your application and
make it Visible if it passes these rules.