[Closed] READ BEFORE YOU POST!! Properly posting a Wanted ad
When posting a wanted ad, make sure your title clearly states what you are looking for; if you want a red fender, make sure red fender is in your title.
Posting what you are looking for in the title alone is not the correct way to do it either.
Make sure your post clearly states:
- descrption of the item you are looking for (year/color/brand/part number/etc.)
- if it is something that is hard to describe, post a picture
- whether you are willing to pay for shipping
- how much you are willing to pay
- Best way to contact you[/list:u]
This will help the people who may be selling the item or items you are looking for.
Subject: 1993 del sol dash
Message Body: I am looking for a dash for a 1993 del sol (no airbag)
I am located in Vacaville (Nor Cal)
I'm willing to pay as much as $2, but cheaper is better
I prefer something local, but will pay up to $15 for shipping
Pm me if you have what I am looking for.
Honda Pilot crew and former Sol Owner
Please help support the site by visiting http://teamdelsol.com/support-tsi/