[Closed] READ BEFORE POSTING!! Properly Posting A "For Sale"
First you have to think about the audience. People are inclined to decide when a visual is presented to them. You want to make sure that the audience can see what your trying to sell. The Object is to sell the item not to confuse people.
Make sure the title is clear. Don't put "Rims". Make sure its Specific like "16" Bronze Mugen MF8". Dont put Emoticons in your title since they disabled them in the forums now. Dont have to put "For Sale" or "FS" because its in the for sale topic. It just wastes space for specific information. Putting year of the item is good too like in case of a car or part from a specific year. "93' Isle Green del Sol Si" or "96' Front bumper". Its up to you if you want to put the price at the end of the topic. It might help. If your item has been sold, edit your thread and change it to SOLD or "<SOLD> Chicken del Sol <SOLD>"
A few quick tips you can rely on are:
1. Post a picture in before the text.
2. If interested the audience will read the text.
3. Make sure you post the location of the item and the final price(Include shipping)
4. Use spell check
5. Research before posting.
6. Imageshack.us is a great image hosting site to use.
7. No camera, no problem, use your fancy words to "wuu" your audience.
8. Don't Multi-Post
9. Thumbnails have a cleaner appearance
10. Provide a reliable contact number/email
11. Make sure the Title is clearly what your selling(if multi items then ignore)
12. If your selling a car tell us, oil, transmission fluid, time belt, tune up changes so we know what kinda condition its in.
13. If you have any Feedback add a link to the feedback sticky Using the command below.
Take your time. write it in notepad then post. if you have less then 100 words on an item then its most likely not going to be cared about.
14. Take your time. write it in notepad then post. if you have less then 100 words on an item then its most likely not going to be cared about.
A Moderator adds:
15. For Sale threads will be cleaned of discouraging remarks as deemed necessary by the moderators. Sellers should not make inflammatory comparisons of their prices vs another seller. People responding to FS threads should keep their posts clean and positive. Responders with the same item to sell are invited to start their own thread. Remarks should not be disparaging of the seller's price. Such remarks will not be tolerated. Members breaking this rule will be subject to penalty.